Your use of Incify.co
- You may not use the Website for the following purposes:
- to commit acts of fraud and dishonesty;
- to send or post content that is considered as threatening, abusive, vulgar, and objectionable;
- to interfere or hinder the personal experience of other users on the Website;
- to spread any form of spam or unauthorized advertising to other users on the platform;
- to commit any criminal offenses or acts that are otherwise opposed to the law and legal rights of the users coming from any jurisdiction;
- to commit any acts that will violate any patent, trademark copyright, ot other intellectual property and proprietary rights of any party. Neither are you allowed to post content that you do not have a right to publish or share.
- You may not use any automated query programs within our website at any point in time. These include, but are not limited to bots, spiders, and web crawlers. Gaining unauthorized access to the content on our website in any way is prohibited. Unless you are given permission by us, you are not allowed to use any automated software or software to extract data from the Website.
- Our Website and its content (including all articles, images, text, and designs) are owned by us (unless otherwise stated). As it is our property, all the content within our website is protected by copyright, and unregistered trademarks, and other intellectual property rights.
- You are allowed to access or view the shared content on our website on any device connected to the internet and are allowed to print a copy of the content for your personal non-commercial use. You are advised to follow the underlying conditions:
- All copyright and proprietary notices on the website must be kept intact;
- All content cannot be copied, reproduced, or used for commercial purposes;
- You are required to acquire our permission should you want to use any of our content.
Limitations of liability
- We hold no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, or any loss of profits, data, or revenue which could arise upon the use of our Website.
- We do our best to ensure that all data on our Website is correct and reputable; however, there is no guarantee that the content is accurate, complete, or current. In that light, we do not hold any liabilities for any reliance, by you or third-party websites using our content.
- The Website may contain external links to third-party websites. We also hold no liabilities for the content or activity that is posted on these websites.
- The Website may contain advertising and sponsorship from other firms. The advertisers providing promotional materials on our website are responsible for abiding by laws and codes of practice. We hold no liability on any breach made on their end, as well as any loss or damage caused to you by the same material.
Availability of the website
- There are no guarantees that the Website will be able to meet your requirements, nor that the Website will be error-free. Any error you encounter, you can report to us and we will take action on it as soon as possible.
- Access to the Website may be limited at times because of maintenance or the introduction of new features or services. In cases like these, we will attempt to restore the Website’s access as soon as possible without compromising anything.
- For the purposes of this clause, people who are writing the reviews on employers are called “Reviewers.”
- By submitting a review, Reviewers promise that:
- Their opinion will represent their genuine and independent views and is not intended to deliberately damage or improve the reputation of the employer in question;
- Their review is not paid for by a third party;
- Their review is entirely original and not, completely or partially, copied from another source or user;
- By providing their review, they grant Incify.co an exclusive and irrevocable license to use the review for any purpose anywhere in the world.
- We at Incify may, at any time and for whatever reason, remove any content from the Website at our sole discretion, especially if we believe that the review violates any of the rules above.
- These Terms may be updated for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow for proper operation of the Website. If such changes are made, all users will be notified via an announcement made on Incify. Any change will be effective immediately once the notifications have been distributed. If you do not want to accept the new Terms, you should not continue using the Website. Continuing to use the Website from the day when any changes in these Terms take effect means that you are accepting them in full.
- Your rights and obligations under these Terms may not be assigned or transferred to any other person.
- If we decide not to enforce a right that we have against you at a particular time, this does not prevent us from administering that right at another time.
- We are not liable for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms or any dispute that arise in relation to them are subject to the laws of the United States.
- We do not guarantee that any content on the Website is in compliance with any legal regulations outside the jurisdiction of the United States. Accessing the Website from outside the United States wherein the content is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to breach this clause, you will be held responsible for compliance with local regulations.
We're a global marketing agency that delivers effective solutions. Our focus is on results in terms of ranking, traffic, sales, leads. We serve clients Internationally, including the USA.